of Student Services
and Business Affairs
English Language Learners
General Education Services
TIGER ACHIEVEMENT CENTER (TAC)
The purpose of the Tiger Achievement Center is to improve personal
and academic performance of all students. Students will experience success,
develop independence, and demonstrate self-advocacy through assistance and support.
The Tiger Achievement Center (TAC) was implemented during the 2012-13 school year. This year, Tiger Achievement Centers will be open at Fremont Middle School and Fremont High School. The center is designed to offer a safe, welcoming environment for all students to acquire skills, gain knowledge, and experience success. The TAC…
- Fosters student access to the general curriculum.
- Builds self-awareness as a learner, and facilitates self-advocacy.
- Provides differentiated strategies to meet diverse learning needs.
- Utilizes learning and content professionals with technology resources.
- Promotes communication among all staff, students, and paraprofessionals.
Students may access the TAC through self-referral or through the referral of a teacher. The TAC is staffed by a certified teacher and paraprofessionals. Teachers may refer any student who…
- needs support after classroom instructional strategies/interventions have been exhausted.
- needs print read aloud.
- teacher teams have determined needs support.
- needs support with FPS “essential learnings.”
Please contact Lavonna Emanuel at Fremont Middle School if you need additional information:
Please contact John Arensberg at the High School if you need additional information:
The purpose of the Tiger Achievement Center is to improve personal and academic performance
of all students. Students will experience success, develop independence,
and demonstrate self-advocacy through assistance and support.