Elementary Registration (K-4)
Registration for students kindergarten through 4th grade is completed at the Main Street Education and Administrative Center, 130 East 9th Street.
Please call (402) 727-3097 to set up an appointment. Forms are available below to print and complete to expedite the registration process.
Please fill out the following forms (one per child) for each child registering:
- Student Registration Kindergarten Form – English and Spanish
- Student Registration 1st-4th Grade Form – English and Spanish
- Health Information Form – English and Spanish
- Immunizations Form – English
- School Vision Evaluation Form – English
- REFUSAL OF PHYSICAL AND OR VISUAL EXAMINATION – ENGLISH
- REFUSAL OF PHYSICAL AND OR VISUAL EXAMINATION – SPANISH
Elementary Registration Office
Johnson Crossing and Middle School Registration (5-8)
Registration for students in grades 5 through 8 may be completed at the Fremont Middle School Guidance Office, located at 540 Johnson Road. A new student packet of information may be picked up at this location or you may call 402-727- 3102 for an appointment.
The following information is required for new students enrolling at Johnson Crossing Academic Center (grades 5-6) and Fremont Middle School (grades 7-8).
1. A certified birth certificate for the student.
2. A copy of the immunization record for the student.
3. All 7 th grade students and any students coming from another state must
have a physical or physical refusal form signed by a parent or guardian.
High School Registration (9-12)
The following information is required for new students enrolling at Fremont High School:
- A certified copy of the student’s high school transcript showing credits earned.
- A certified birth certificate for the student.
- A copy of the health/immunization record.
A new student packet of information can be picked up at the FHS main office located at 1750 N. Lincoln.
New students will need to schedule an appointment with the guidance office at 402-727-3056 after the above information has been received and they have been approved for enrollment by an FHS Administrator.