PK- 12 STUDENT REGISTRATION
2021-2022 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
can be completed at:
This registration process allows for you to take a photo of your child’s birth certificate, immunization records, physicals, etc. Please upload those documents if you have them. Once you have completed the registration process, a registrar will get in touch with you.
If you are not able to do the registration process online, please contact your child’s school for assistance.
Every new student to the district will need
- A certified birth certificate for the student.
- A current copy of the immunization record for the student.
- Any student enrolling from another state and/or all Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have a vision exam, physical exam or vision/physical refusal form signed by a parent or guardian.
- All High School Students will need a certified copy of the student’s high school transcript showing credits earned. New students will need to schedule an appointment with the counseling office at 402-727-3056 after the above information has been received and they have been approved for enrollment by an FHS Administrator.
Use the PK-4 Boundaries link to discern which elementary school your student will be assigned, to save opting into another school.
Any PK-4 Student requesting a transfer to a school other than their neighborhood school should complete the Transfer Request Form
Preschool Registration Contact the School or Heather Beekman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bell Field 402-727-3178
- Clarmar 402-727-3175
- Grant 402-727-3171
- Howard 402-727-3169
- Linden 402-727-3150
- Milliken Park 402-727-3160
- Washington 402-727-3164
Elementary Registration (K-4)
- Lori Essen email@example.com 402-727-3097
Johnson Crossing Academic Center (5-6)
Fremont Middle School (7-8)
- Julie Kavan firstname.lastname@example.org 402-727-3102
Fremont High School (9-12)
- Laura LaDay email@example.com 402-727-3056