- Registration is open year round for the current school year, and the registration link for the new school year usually opens at the end of January. (Student Registration Link)
If you register by June 1 for the following school year, you will get a letter by the middle of June which will let you know if you are accepted at your building of choice or if your application is on hold.
If you register between June 1 and the end of July, you’ll get a letter by the beginning of August.
- The earlier you register, the more likely you will receive your preferred school and AM/PM section.
- Students can attend either the AM session – 7:50-10:50 or the PM session 11:30-2:30.
- We try to accommodate your requests and this depends on the numbers in each section at a building.
- If a building is full, you will be offered a different school that has room.
- Transportation is only provided for students in special education.
- Backpack and a change of clothes.
- Diapers, pullups and wipes if not potty trained.
- Other supplies may be asked for during the school year.
- Teacher letters go out during the first week of August. This will contain information specific to your child’s school including an open house date and time. Preschool typically begins a few days after K-4 starts.
(Preschool Calendar) (Preschool Calendar Spanish)
BACK TO TOP
- Breakfast is served in the morning session only and is $1.30 a meal.
- Lunch is served in the afternoon session only and is $2.00 a meal.
- You are welcome to apply for free/reduced lunch. (Apply Here)
- Students are able to bring a sack lunch/breakfast from home.