The Virtual Learning page is designed to give parents and students who are taking the virtual learning option a place to go to 1) find needed information on how to use the Learning Management System (Seesaw or Canvas), 2) to provide information on expectations for students and families, and 3) find information on the logistics of the virtual learning process. You will also be able to find information on who to contact as different issues arise. We will continue to update the website to have information that you, as a family taking the virtual learning option, will need to be successful.
As we enter Mid-September, we are encouraging students to return to in-person learning. The reasons we are encouraging this are:
- In-person learning provides a rich learning environment that fosters higher student achievement and growth.
- Online learning requires a significant time commitment from parents.
- Our community continues to be in the yellow on the risk-dial.
If you are interested in returning your student to in-person learning, please contact your school.
- Virtual Learning Parent Information
- Información para Padres de Aprendizaje Virtual de Primaria de FPS
- Virtual Learning Expectations Document
- Documento de expectativas de aprendizaje virtual
- Logistics of Virtual Learning
- Logísticas del Aprendizaje Virtual
- Fpsmail Parent Letter
- How to sign into Seesaw flowchart
- Cómo Usar El Código Para el Aprendizaje en el Hogar con Su Hijo
- Remote Learning Chromebook Hardware Support