MISSION VISION AND BELIEF
The mission of Fremont Public Schools is to produce creative, adaptable, productive citizens committed to lifelong learning.
In order to develop in all children the essential and core skill sets and ability to successfully compete in a global society and an uncertain future, we envision the need to provide direction to our schools through goals and initiatives that are based on student performance data. This position is not negotiable and is not subject to influence or suppression by special interests or initiatives, designs, or demands that are not validated by superior quality research data.
1. We believe that perpetuation and improvement of our culture are dependent upon education.
2. We believe that schools should be student focused on the development of responsible, lifelong learners through quality education.
3. We believe that learning is a lifelong process.
4. We believe that all students should be empowered to become productive and contributing members of society.
5. We believe that the commitment of students, staff, patrons, and parents determine the quality of education.
6. We believe that all persons have equal worth and dignity.
7. We believe that every person can learn.
8. We believe that effort is the means to consistent achievement.
9. We believe that education enables people to control their lives.
10. We believe that student achievement is one measure of the effectiveness of an educational institution.
11. We believe that educators are role models.