New Teacher Header Banner

Please contact Kate Baker at 402-727-3016 or
to schedule your New Hire Appointment to complete initial paperwork.

What should I bring?

  • Identification for your I-9. We need a photo ID (government issued, a driver’s license works well) and a document showing you’re authorized to work in the country (social security card, birth certificate, Passport, authorization card, etc.). See the form here  – see page 3 for a list of acceptable documents.
  • Banking Information for your Direct Deposit form
  • Your certificate and transcripts if not attached to your application (unless you are currently student teaching)
  • Your best self! You will have your picture taken!

Where is the HR office located?

We are located at 130 E. 9th Street on the north side of John C. Fremont Park. Park in the roundabout and enter via the south doors. They are access controlled so let them know you’re here to see Kate in HR. HR is located inside the first door on the left at the top of the stairs.

Please contact us with any questions.

New Teacher Form Banner

Please click the ‘ + ‘ next to the section that is applicable to you.

Benefit Information and Forms

The information below is for the 20/21 school year. If the link is not active, the information is not yet available. It will be updated as soon as the information is made available.

*Forms that MUST be completed (whether you enroll or decline)

New Teacher Resources