What should I bring?
- Identification for your I-9. We need a photo ID (government issued, a driver’s license works well) and a document showing you’re authorized to work in the country (social security card, birth certificate, Passport, authorization card, etc.). See the form here – see page 3 for a list of acceptable documents.
- Banking Information for your Direct Deposit form
- Your certificate and transcripts if not attached to your application (unless you are currently student teaching)
- Your best self! You will have your picture taken!
Where is the HR office located?
We are located at 130 E. 9th Street on the north side of John C. Fremont Park. Park in the roundabout and enter via the south doors. They are access controlled so let them know you’re here to see Kate in HR. HR is located inside the first door on the left at the top of the stairs.
Please contact us with any questions.
Please click the ‘ + ‘ next to the section that is applicable to you.
New Hire Forms
Benefit Information and Forms
The information below is for the 20/21 school year. If the link is not active, the information is not yet available. It will be updated as soon as the information is made available.
*Forms that MUST be completed (whether you enroll or decline)
- New Teacher One-Time Salary Advancement Form
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Certified Rates 2020/21
- BCBS Plan Summary – $1050 Deductible
- BCBS Plan Summary – $3600 Deductible
- BCBS Dental Plan Summary – Options 2
- BCBS Dental Plan Summary – Option 3
- *Blue Cross Blue Shield Enrollment Form
- *Election/Declination Form
- *Met Life Enrollment Form – This $10k Life Insurance Policy and Long Term Disability is provided to all Certified employees at no cost to the employee.
- Voluntary Life Insurance Summary of Benefits
- *Voluntary Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- Vision Plan Summary
- Vision Enrollment Form
- *NPERS Beneficiary Form
- NPERS – New Member Information Packet
- Vesting Credit
- Traveler’s Identity Fraud Information
- Colonial Life Group Cancer Insurance – To Enroll or for more information, contact Criss Butler at Criss.Butler@ColonialLifeSales.com or 402-333-5208 Ext. 2
- ASI Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care Offered) – Flex Account enrollment is online during the month of August. Instructions for enrollment will be sent, along with the information found here, during open enrollment.
- YMCA – FPS offers payroll deduction for YMCA members. FPS employees also have their joiner fee waived by the YMCA. To join, complete the form at this link and return it to the Payroll office. We will share it with the YMCA. You will still need to go to the YMCA for a membership card and facility information.
New Teacher Resources
2020/21 Certified Employee Handbook and Negotiated Agreement (coming soon, see the 2019/20 handbook on the Document Library page under ‘Handbooks’)
Fremont Public Schools – Nebraska Facebook Page ~ Like us on Facebook
Fremont Public Schools – Nebraska LinkedIn Page ~ Join us on LinkedIn
2020-2021 Workshop Schedule (schedule for week of August 4)