Fremont Public Schools Flooding Update
Back to school as scheduled on March 25
Fremont, Neb. – (Mar. 22, 2019) Fremont Public Schools is gearing up for starting back to school Monday, March 25. Each building will have a Crisis Team member assigned to help as students return to school and a normal routine. We have been working with local case management resources to identify students that are in shelters or displaced and in need of transportation to school.
There will be changes to a few of our bus routes due to current road conditions. Individuals affected will be contacted on Sunday.
A few other important schedule changes to note as we prepare for next week:
- Fremont High School National Honor Society induction has been postponed
- Board of Education Reception has been postponed
- Fremont High School Musical will have more performances
- March 29 and 30 at 7:30 pm
- March 31 at 2:00 pm – This encore performance will be free to first responders, volunteers and their families. Please call the High School Activities Office at 402-727-3063 for more information and to reserve your seat.
- Main Street Education and Academic Center will be hosting the MARC (Multi Agency Resource Center) in the East Meeting Room for the next several weeks. This will allow community members to meet with agencies and service providers that can help them move forward.
Please access the School District website at www.fremonttigers.org to stay up to date on changes in the schedule due to the events of the past week.
We were incredibly fortunate to have been on spring break the last week. This allowed families to care for themselves as needed and opened up a large volunteer base – our employees. Our community has much to be proud of. The recovery process will take time and the School District takes pride in supporting our students, families and community as they have always supported us.
BACK TO TOP